Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 8, 2006

hmmmm....

It seems so odd that I have my OB's blessing to have dental work that requires 5+ shots of novocaine and yet I am forbidden to eat a turkey sandwich. My sister-in-law has not been warned about deli meat, but has been forbidden to have Diet Coke, which I have read is perfectly safe to consume, if only once every week or so (thank goodness, because there really are only so many things I can restrict myself from without losing even more of my sanity, but that will be for another blog). Being wholly responsible for another life is tricky business.

And people wonder why pregnant women can be a bit persnicketty about what they are and are not allowed to do. Perhaps my recent nighttime manic laughing fits are a result of all of the "do's" and "don'ts" which are swimming in my head rather than a simple remedy to the sadness and anxiety that plague the earlier hours of my day. Whatever the case, lauging is even better than turkey or Diet Coke.

No comments: