Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Aaaaaaahhhhhh..../ The view from up here

I have just returned from a prenatal massage. It was amazing. There is nothing like having someone thoroughly attending to aching/stretching/overworked/hormone-riddled muscles and joints. Especially when that someone is paid to do so, and cannot wimp out after 2 minutes (a-hem). Ella seemed to particularly enjoy the massaging of my gluteals. What the connection is, I do not know, but whatever makes the kid happy is great with me. Bottom line (no pun intended): if you love or may even enjoy massage and are pregnant, schedule a few of these, particularly late in pregnancy. They are so worth the money.

When I first lay down on the massage table, I looked down and saw a shocking sight -- my belly. Oh my! I look at it all the time, but there is just something about this particular perspective that is unique. Perhaps this is what had Scott stunned at my last ultrasound. If so, watch out because I am having another one next week (4D) with 10 weeks more belly than last time! I had to share the experience with you all (please excuse my photographic skills). Mind you, this is ALL (as Caleb would say) "Jen's great big belly", as seen by Jen. I'll work on getting another side view later.

No comments: