During my regular trek through week-by-week pregancy update sites, I have learned that, according to my OB's office, it is today, the beginning of the 27th week, not next Wednesday that is the beginning of the third trimester. WHAT?!?!?! First, they tell me that pregnancy is really 10 months long and now this. A trimester starting on an odd week. Seriously. I really was looking forward to one more week in the blissful limbo of the second trimester.
My little peanut has been quite active today. Maybe it was the flourless chocolate torte I had at the staff Christmas party -- she was WAY into that! Something has certainly had her bouncing since early this afternoon.
For those who are curious, Ella now weighs in at about 2 pounds and is about 14.5 inches long. She will grow about 1/2 inch just in this week alone! (Here comes the belly!) Her eyes can open now and she is at the stage where hiccups are likely to happen. Maybe that is what all of the bouncing is about!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, don't take too much stock in those weights that they give you, especially as she draws nearer to her arrival. They told me Noah was 6 lbs. A week later I delivered an 8-1/2 pounder.
Post a Comment