Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Exhaustion

Wow. I have not been this persistently tired since I had mono. No amount of sleep helps. Yes, I realize that I will feel like this after Ella is born, but right now, I don't care and do not want to hear that this is some sort of precious "training" for those magical days. This stinks, and yes, I am very crabby. I still have a dissertation to write and have to work and do not have a job that is particularly easy to call in sick to. It means calling in sick to at least 6 different people, most of whom, as understanding as they may be, expect me to be there to help them out. Part of the finesse of this job is them not taking care of me in any way, which is out the window when one is pregnant and dead tired/ill. There are things to do! I am trying to get them done, but end up leaving messes everywhere and therefore, more work for myself later. Let's hope that at least some of this is attributed to the touch of a cold I seem to have picked up this weekend. Adieu for now, fair readers. It is 7:45 and only 15 more minutes until my new, pitiful bedtime. Perhaps, I will keep my cranky thoughts to myself for a few days and allow you a respite.

No comments: