Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 1, 2007

January 1

Some things that I am looking forward to this year:
1. Ella. I simply cannot wait for her to arrive! Motherhood has been evading me for far too long.
2. Continuing to grow closer to Scott. I don't know about after Ella is born, but pre-parenting has been pretty great. We have a common project. And, although I am sad that Nova has gone on to another family, it is allowing Scott and I some additional precious time together before becoming parents.
3. Graduating. Please, please pray, give me a verbal or physical kick in the hindquarters, or otherwise cheer me on. I REALLY want to graduate on time to get on with my life and my precious family. I want to be a real person again.
4. Time with friends. It has been a long time since I have felt so connected with friends and I look forward to it getting even better.
5. A new season of 24. Need I say more? Jack will save the world once again. Thank goodness for that.
6. Chicago Bears post season. (I did not indicate that these would be deep or intellectual) They may stink it up, Rex may fall apart, but there is hope for my boys in orange and blue. I love my Bears.
7. Settlers of Catan. If you don't know, well.... I am very sorry about that. I may soon be seeking a related 12-step program.
8. No more acid reflux. One of the many side-effects of pregnancy, along with not being able to bend, that I will be thrilled to see gone.

No comments: