Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Milestone

As I was just laying on the couch and watching a little T.V., I realized that my right rib was feeling a bit odd. It took a few minutes for it to occur to me that that odd feeling was my daughter. Upon further exploration, I discovered that I could feel a hard something-or-other moving around in there and as I pushed, she would push back. I have officially had my first playtime with Ella! What a happy Mommy I am!

2 comments:

Charity Lemke said...

she is quite a little firecracker, i can't wait to meet her.

just wait until you are having a hard time breathing because she thinks your ribs/heart/lungs are a great place to snuggle. or there is just not any other room to move so why not there. that is quite cozy.

Jen said...

Charity,
Yeah, I have noticed odd feelings of not breathing, or that there is something stuck between my ribs and lungs. It just never occurred to me that it was her, I am so obsessed with her being breech. I'll enjoy it while it is still fun.
P.S. I am currently washing my first load of very tiny pink clothes!!