Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Nursery Update
Well, our goal was to have much of the nursery decorating done by today and we made our goal. The big things are done. The room is painted a nice pink (after a short encouter with an unfortunate color I like to call Atomic Pink -- oops!). I never thought I would do pink in the first place, but it really is pretty. The trim is painted and up, carpet cleaned, furniture primed and curtains and hardware purchased. I will post pictures when it is closer to completion. Scott put in a lot of hard work over his vacation, and for this I am very grateful. Now the smaller things such as organizing and finising touches can be completed bit by bit when I have the time. Decorating is fun. When I tried to purchase nursing pads this afternoon, however, I nearly had a panic attack. 10 weeks to the due date... I wonder when this will all hit me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
motherhood didn't really hit me until they handed miriam to me... and then the instincts kicked right in! you'll be a great mom. i'm excited to see your cute nursery when we come over for an ikea visit (and settlers) sometime. :)
I will laugh really hard if she ends up being a he with a pink room. Post some pictures. I would love to see it.
Sidenote: Noah got a sports illustrated kids magazine in the mail today and it had the Chicago Bears on the cover. I thought of you!
Kelli,
We've had three separate ultrasound techs tell us that it is a girl, so you will be plenty free to laugh! I will probably laugh right along with you!!
Post a Comment