Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Recent Happenings

First and foremost, my hormones have briefly calmed. They have not left (I am imagining Scott's expression at me saying I am not hormonal), they are just more managable for now.

Ella behaved herself at the doctor's office today. She still evaded the doppler a bit, but no tantrums this morning. She is still in the breech position and has one month to turn. If she does not, we are to decide between an aversion and a scheduled c-section. We'll see how cooperative she decides to be.

The nursery is coming along very nicely. Once it is complete, I will post pictures. For now, I am pleased to announce that the IKEA frog has arrived! He sits welcomingly atop the bookcase, greeting visitors to the room. He is inflatable and, I admit, a bit strange looking, but I love him. He compliments the princess piggy bank well (she is wearing a tutu).
All else is well. Ella and I are progressing nicely. On most days, I can still find something to wear without too much difficulty. Scott seems to be getting increasingly excited and also seems to enjoy the sight of my big ol' belly. I've had one very lovely shower so far and enjoyed it immensely. Hopefully this happy path will continue!

3 comments:

Charity Lemke said...

Looooove the frog. It is a definite must have for princess ella.

kelli said...

How fun!! I love the frog. Post more pictures!!

Jen said...

Kelli, Pictures are coming --- I promise!