Sunday, January 7, 2007
Family resemblance??
I was just in the basement searching for my dissertation research (it was relocated when we cleared out Ella's room - formerly my office - and I have misplaced it. Oops!) and I came across some pictures of my brothers and I when we were small. They made me think of the "pictures" of Ella. Maybe I am searching for similarity, maybe the similarity exists. Maybe it's the smushy nose, or the square little head. Maybe the kid will come out looking like Scott, but I have no idea what he looked like as an infant as I have no pictures of him. Anyway, here are pictures of myself and my brother, Andy, at about 7-9 months along with Ella's latest ultrasound. She does not remind me of Josh at all, so while he is adorable, his picture is not included. Sorry, Uncle Josh. And no, I am not a patient person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment