Sunday, January 21, 2007
Beached
I got stuck on the couch today. Caleb, upon hearing me tell Charity this story, wanted to know if I got stuck between the cushions. What a little doll. If only being small were the problem. But I had taken a nap and the squishy-ness of the couch, girth of my belly (still 2 months to go!!) and the looseness and resulting pain of my hip joints combined to render me beached. Thankfully, Scott was there for the rescue. I think the look of discomfort on my face had him worried that I was in labor, but I was fine and we went on to watch the Bears win a trip to the Super Bowl. Let's all hope that I remember this event and don't try to take a nap there when Scott is not home or on his way in the near future. I'll have to keep the phone at hand to call the Fire Department and, well, that would just be embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment