Ella cracks me up. These are from today as she was rolling around on the floor. She has become quite mobile and loves to explore. Her appetite has been quite voracious lately and it is starting to show -- especially in those cheeks!
Thanks, ladies! That second one with the squishy face is her favorite thing. She kind of makes a snorty noise when she does it -- all day long! I had about 6 pictures of it to choose from.
4 comments:
Once again, the picture with the squishy face prevails. So so so so so cute!!
Does she look like Scott in that first picture or what??
Very cute! I love the 2nd one.
Jen P
Thanks, ladies! That second one with the squishy face is her favorite thing. She kind of makes a snorty noise when she does it -- all day long! I had about 6 pictures of it to choose from.
LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV HER!!! I need these pics!
Post a Comment