Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

The march (race) of time

I am finding it difficult to believe that my 10-year Hope reunion is tomorrow. How did this happen? I look at pictures and it seems so long ago, and yet I am positive that it has not been a decade. What happened to the time? Surely, none of us will acutally look 32. No way. At best, we'll be more sophisticated versions of ourselves... maybe not.

So pretty much all of us have kids, two of us (NOT ME) are pregnant, all of us who will be in attendance are married.

This is creating a bit of an existential crisis and I'm about to cry. SO in an effort to continue along in denial and to boost spirits, I am posting a few pictures from the good ol' days. Kim and Bek are probably already on thier way in from opposite ends of the country, so you'll have to catch it later. Mel and all others who can't make it, you will be missed! For the rest of you, enjoy the photos and I'll see you tomorrow morning at the anchor!


At the end of freshman year when Tulip Time seemed like fun.


Visiting Bekki, Barb and Rog in Petoskey (we made pajama pants -- like mine??)

Swimmer Formal



The gang at Cheers.


I think this pretty much covers everyone... sophomore year Christmas party.
And we end with Meg and Mel hunting bats in Zwemer. Brave, brave women... until Mel found one behind her cereal box!

2 comments:

val said...

like your festive blog colors :)

see you tomorrow, hopefully!

Jen said...

Go Dutch! He-he-he