Ugh. Is anyone else frightened and a tad annoyed by the constant barrage of toy recalls? Today's was the worst for me because it hits closer to home. Baby Einstein's blue color block has excessive amounts of lead. Somehow, a company like that just seems more trustworthy, smarter, for heaven's sake with Einstein right in the title and all. I mean, if you are purchasing a cheap toy from Dollar General, well, you get what you pay for. But Baby Einstein... what is the world coming to? Ironic how lead poisoning does the opposite of making one more intelligent. I will save my political ranting about this whole thing and just leave you with three final thoughts.1. My precious niece has these blocks and I almost bought them for my own child.
2. Maybe I'll start carving Ella's toys out of fallen tree branches. Wait... she may then ingest an Emerald Ash Borer.
2. How many "ADHD" kids actually have low levels of lead poisoning?



No comments:
Post a Comment