Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Perspective

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have written in support of Ella and I and our nursing trials. It is helpful to know that I am not the only one who has struggled with this difficult aspect of motherhood. It means a lot to hear from you all -- thanks.

Secondly... I was just telling Scott yesterday that, while we constantly get comments on how tiny Ella is, she does not seem all that small to me. Yes, she is practically swimming in her 0-3 month clothes, but to me, she is just as big as she is. So, as I was perusing the pictures from her first "real" and slippery bath yesterday (she liked it!), I saw this picture, which gave me a little perspective on the size of my little one. I never realized that Scott's hands are basically as big as her entire torso!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE MY NIECE!!!! I love the pic!! She is starting to lose that dark hair huh? YOU guys have to send me more pics to my email, ok. I think I need to call today. Expect to hear from Auntie KEEEEEM