It is just past 8 and Scott and I slept mercifully well last night. I think that the fact that we have no way to really understand what is about to happen to our lives was the only way we got any sleep at all.
The c-section has been moved to noon rather than 1:30, so we are out of here in about an hour and a half. Ella is playing bashful this morning and I cannot find her head, which is usually front and center, between the two sides of my ribcage. If she flipped... well... I can't think about that right now.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah! I can't believe she is almost here. It's 11:16 and this morning is going very slowly because we want to meet this little lady. I'm sure it is going quite slowly for you as well. Our prayers are with you!
We want pics!!! Ryan and I were praying for safety and health for you both (all). Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment