Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Countdown

Less than 24 hours to go.

P.S. Hooray for me, I finally got around to setting my timestamp to Eastern rather than Pacific time! That was driving me nuts.

2 comments:

val said...

is your dissertation handed in?

have you sat in ella's room yet to daydream?

what are your thoughts/feelings today?

Jen said...

Well.... A draft of chapter 5 is in. I have not been daydreaming in her room, I think I am a little too keyed up for that. But I do go in and look at her clothes a lot. I am a little nervous and pretty excited. Really, I have no way to comprehend what is about to happen, so I feel strange, mostly. I cry a lot for reasons I cannot quite determine...I feel like I want to control everything, but am slowly letting go of that old way of life. Mostly, I want to meet Ella and see Scott meet her.

They just called and moved the c-section from 1:30 to 12:00. Here we go!