Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Winding up

Ella seems to be preparing some sort of dance routine for her big debut later this week. There is flailing of some variety, a lot of head movement, periodic kicks and a lot of butt wiggles (or should I say, a lot of jamming her butt into her favorite place on my side). I hope that she found absolutely no inspiration in Olive's dance routine at the end of Little Miss Sunshine, which Scott and I watched last night. Oh my! What a sight. Anyway, contrary to my expectations, the fetal movements are not exactly decreasing as the big day approaches. Let's hope that this is a temporary condition.

Braxton Hicks contractions continue, but other than making it hard to move, they are really uneventful. I have a feeling that even if she were in a proper presentation in there, she would be hanging around for a long while.

No comments: