Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

*sigh*

This is a sight that I will never tire of seeing -- not that I see it that much. I love Holland and I love Hope and I love Big Red. Yes, I am a little sappy and nerdy, and proud of it!


Right now, a reunion is being planned amongst Hope friends (10 years!!) and I am feeling fond little flutters of adoration for Holland. We have not been there since that day last July when I told Scott that I was pregnant on the lawn in front of Dimnent Chapel. We met at Hope and got engaged on a sand dune on Lake Michigan, so it was so perfect to give him the great news there, too. Sometimes we talk about how nice it would be to move back someday. Maybe Scott would be on faculty at Hope. We'd have a nice little house either downtown or near the lake... our kids would be able to run around in Centennial Park and the Pine Grove...


For now, I will just look forward to meeting up with old friends and sharing fun memories.


1 comment:

val said...

i like the sounds of that plan! :)