1. Why are all my favorite pictures of Ella the unconventional ones? Not the one where she is smiling so cute, but the one where she is tugging the hat! I see a spunky personality there and I am drawn to it. Ella and I need to hang out!
2. What is up with that giant bib? Kids must be real messy in California!!
1. Yes, you and Ella need to hang out. She is a spunky, fun little kid. I love the unconventional pics, too. The last one cracks me up... she looks like a little rapper. And the one with her tugging the hat.... she is too yummy!
2. That bib is out of control. For fun, I have added a picture of her in it from Easter Sunday... it was even more huge on her then. But sometimes, she needs the added coverage!
I feed her the usual... cereal, fruit, veggies. She just tends to get really excited about food by flailing her arms and legs and punctuating each bite with an enthusiastic "Mmmmm!" It can get messy.
YEAHH!!! Thats my girl!!!!!!!! I can't wait to show her how to surf. Don't worry, I will make her wear a helmet while we surf so she won't end up like me :) hahaha! Those clothes look great on her!!!
Yeah, a helmet at least. Oh, I hope you are okay. I would rather she had a surfboard bib around her neck than pieces of a surfboard embedded in her forehead. yikes!
6 comments:
1. Why are all my favorite pictures of Ella the unconventional ones? Not the one where she is smiling so cute, but the one where she is tugging the hat! I see a spunky personality there and I am drawn to it. Ella and I need to hang out!
2. What is up with that giant bib? Kids must be real messy in California!!
Kelli,
1. Yes, you and Ella need to hang out. She is a spunky, fun little kid. I love the unconventional pics, too. The last one cracks me up... she looks like a little rapper. And the one with her tugging the hat.... she is too yummy!
2. That bib is out of control. For fun, I have added a picture of her in it from Easter Sunday... it was even more huge on her then. But sometimes, she needs the added coverage!
Oh my gosh! It's like a different child. They just grow so fast!!
The big looks way cooler when paired with the hat! Added coverage? What are you feeding that child?
I feed her the usual... cereal, fruit, veggies. She just tends to get really excited about food by flailing her arms and legs and punctuating each bite with an enthusiastic "Mmmmm!" It can get messy.
YEAHH!!! Thats my girl!!!!!!!! I can't wait to show her how to surf. Don't worry, I will make her wear a helmet while we surf so she won't end up like me :) hahaha! Those clothes look great on her!!!
Yeah, a helmet at least. Oh, I hope you are okay. I would rather she had a surfboard bib around her neck than pieces of a surfboard embedded in her forehead. yikes!
Post a Comment