Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oooooohhhhhhhh

I just realized that my blog keeps defaulting to HTML format, which is why my font was funky and my pictures would not appear. So, I am back in business and can share vacation photos!




Starting the hike up to Empire Bluff




Enjoying her first hike!


Overlooking Lake Michigan


Look at those smiles!


View of Empire Beach




Back down the trail with a sleepy girl.


Playing with Daddy.

Silly girl.





One of our favorite spots -- where Platte River meets Lake Michigan.


Ella was not so sure she wanted to swim in the river.


Dry and happy with Daddy!

3 comments:

kelli said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I absolutely adore the picture of Ella sitting on Scott's chest. That face is priceless.

Jen said...

She slays me. Isn't she expressive?

kelli said...

I just told Anthony that if that were my daughter, I would frame that picture. I don't know why I like it so much. I guess it just looks like she knows something that you don't. You know, like "I've got a secret!!"