Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Home sweet home

We are back from vacation. We had a nice time, but poor Ella was not sleeping well at all, so we left a little early. Her sleep schedule was getting off a little more each day until she was just mad and had big, dark circles under her eyes, poor little thing. It is nice to be home, with Ella in her own crib and all of the things I need to care for her at my fingertips, where I am used to them being. We have a really small house and I am not used to walking up and down stairs and all over just to get a diaper. It just adds time to everything I do. But I really did have a nice time and look forward to heading up again in the fall.

I would love to post pictures, but for some reason, when I upload them to my blog, all I get is a bunch of code. I'll keep trying...(any suggestions??)

Meanwhile, we anxiously await the arrival of Matt, Val and Sawyer tomorrow night and brace ourselves for the Woodward Dream Cruise, which unfortunately takes place just a block and a half from our home. Thank goodness it is only one day (read week, don't kid yourself, these people will be here for at least a whole week and cruise at all hours) per year.

No comments: