There seems to be a theme of Ella being the smallest baby. Her cousin, Brady, is about to pass her up and he is only two months old, and I think her cousin, Abby, is not far behind, either. (Ella turned 5 months today and is a petite 13 lbs, 2 oz.) We met Gavin, a friends' baby this weekend, he is 2 months old and is bigger than her. Here are some pics of the babes and Ella in general.
My sister-in-law, Kristy, Brady, me and Ella at Grandma Francis' birthday celebration.
She thinks she is pretty fancy!
Super cute in denim.
She really liked Gavin.
Feeling ducky in her duck onesie and hat... after just rolling back to front!



6 comments:
SISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys look beautiful in this pic!!!! ALso, the babes are gorgeous. Stace and I are just looking at them now and just loving them. Ella just has such glowing face. I LOVe her. I want to fly home soon to see them both again. Talk to you soon!!!!!
Being small has it's perks. I love the duck hat and shirt!
Keeeeem,
Ella misses you, too. Hope you and Stacey are having fun.
Kelli,
Small really is good!
Jen
Jen,
I think our boy may be fighting for the smallest... we'll see how much he has grown this Friday at his 2 weeks, but coming home at 5lbs 15 oounces, he may be following in Ella's shoes. :) Have a great vacation!
Jen P
she is so cute!
Jen,
He may be the smallest AND the cutest! He is such a little doll and I cannot wait to meet my special little birthday pal!
Val,
Thanks, hope to see you soon, too!
Jen
Post a Comment