Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Lost
I am officially declaring my curls gone. I had heard the nasty rumor that women with curly hair sometimes find themselves sans curls after they have babies. Apparently, it is true. There is some wave, but I haven't seen anything resembling a curl in at least 3 months -- the first time I had my hair cut after Ella was born. So... I am a woman desperately in search of a hairstyle. What I have going on now bears a horrific resemblance to a mullet without the constant presence of a headband or scarf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's too bad it doesn't work the other way too. I could have used a few curls.
My cousin actually gained curls with each child -- but only on the back of her head. Yeah, it really does not work the other way. But I heard they may come back. Probably after I find a hairstyle that I like.
Post a Comment