Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rolls, rolls, everywhere!

Here are a few cute shots of my chubby baby boy. Both kids LOVE bath time. In fact, Ella tries to convince us to give them a bath every single day by telling us, "We're dirty and stinky and we have mushrooms in our necks!" (mushrooms refers to my telling Benjamin that surely fungus is growing somewhere in those drooly neck rolls... I honestly don't think I am too far off on that...). When I strip Benjamin down and the bath water starts running, he lets out a squeal and heads off for fun!

Here he is making his way in to the bathroom ...



And of course, he stops to flash a smile...



Benjamin may not appreciate this picture one day... But I had to zoom on in to document that he currently has rolls on his ANKLES! So cute and so yummy. He gives new meaning to the term, "cankles". (:




No comments: