Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

My fix

There is nothing, absolutely nothing as purely, beautifully intoxicating as baby skin. I have been letting Ella be naked-ish in the mornings lately. She loves it and I just get drunk on her skin. Sometimes, Scott gets to drink in the softness, too.




Tonight, we took Ella to a playground for the first time.

This is her new way of holding her bottle -- with her feet. She is a total monkey. At one point, she had that right foot partway in her mouth along with the bottle. Then, this afternoon, she had the bottle hooked on her toes and was waving her foot around, singing, "a-daaa da da daaaaa!" (Please forgive the picture, it is hard to hold her, the bottle and the camera)

1 comment:

kelli said...

It's true. baby skin is the best. Last night, Noah was shirtless, I had him come sit on my lap and held him like I used to when he was a baby...let me say...It's just not the same anymore!! He's big and hairy and even a little stinky now. And my legs start to go numb after just a few minutes of him sitting on me.

Enjoy while you can. Cover every inch of her little nakey body with kisses 'cause it goes too fast!