Wow. Ella has found a new sound to make and she is not getting tired of it -- at all. Squealing. Oh, the squealing. Scott has been watching her this morning (aaaahhhhh...) and I came downstairs after hearing this noise over and over and over, thinking that surely something was wrong. I could not sleep any longer... the noise, oh, the noise.
Turns out that she has finally figured out how to use the jumperoo and was going nuts in it. Jumping, squealing. It was a happy noise. Now, she is making it again, but she is not happy. Seems that the high-pitched, crystal-shattering sound that she is enamored with is all-purpose. Oh boy.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Not "oh boy". Try "Oh Girl"! Boys don't make that sound and I wish I could tell you that it's a phase, but it seems to me that it's something that sticks around a while. I hear the girls at school on the playground make it all the time!
Post a Comment