Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bounce!

Ella has mastered her jumperoo this week. She loves to jump and jump and jump -- sometimes for a half hour or so. It is so funny to see her going, arms waving and then stop and laugh. Them she is off again! Notice in the second picture how she jumps off from the tops of her toes rather than from the balls of her feet. It seems like it would hurt, but she insists on doing it that way (maybe she is related to you somehow, Bekki???).



3 comments:

kelli said...

I love that jumper! It's so much better than the kind they had when my boys were babies...you know, the kind that hung in a doorway. I would never use it because I was convinced it would come crashing down through their skulls. I surely would have used that kind!

Looks like fun! Why don't they make 'em grown up size?

kelli said...

By the way, Noah tippy toes the same way Ella jumps. On the tops of his toes. OUCH!!

Jen said...

I wish I had one, too. It looks like a lot of fun. Ella and Noah seem to have a lot in common... crazy baby hair, poopy problems, walking/jumping on the tops of their toes. It is all a little eerie.