Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Common ground at last

After several tries, Ella and I have finally found a carrier that we both approve of! We tried a Snugli, Bjorn and a sling in the past. She hated them all, I was not thrilled with most. Last weekend, we took a spin in my brother's Bjorn and we both found it pleasant. I was excited and researched online for a carrier that can be used as a front and back pack and found only one, a Snugli.

Today was our first official time out for a walk. I put her on like a cute little backpack and we were off for a 2-mile jaunt around town. She babbled most of the way, looking around and eventually fell asleep. I was very comfortable -- no back pain, it did not feel like she was slipping, and the weather was perfect with a little chill. I hope that we will get a lot of use out of it this fall and maybe even on some milder winter days. She still only weighs 14 1/2 pounds, so that is certainly working in our favor!

Our next experiment -- the sippy cup.

No comments: