I love fall. The changing leaves, nip in the air, wearing jeans and a sweater, superb sleeping weather, and, of course, football. My boys are back. I am so happy. If only I could watch the game today, but since the Detroit market tends to shun the Bears, at least I get to watch football in general. It is time to introduce Ella to the Monsters of the Midway.Sunday, September 9, 2007
My boys are back
I love fall. The changing leaves, nip in the air, wearing jeans and a sweater, superb sleeping weather, and, of course, football. My boys are back. I am so happy. If only I could watch the game today, but since the Detroit market tends to shun the Bears, at least I get to watch football in general. It is time to introduce Ella to the Monsters of the Midway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment