Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

... and they make great hats!

A woman that I went to Hope with is making simply adorable blankets and booties to help raise money for her family to adopt a little girl from Ethiopia. The items are of great quality and are very well priced. Her website is http://www.sweetbabythings.net/ .

Ella LOVES her blankie and we also bought one each for cousin Abby and cousin Brady (we have not given Brady his yet, hence the lack of picture). Here are a couple of cute pictures of the girls with their blankies.



2 comments:

kelli said...

I have seen those before somewhere. Perhaps I'll pick a couple of for a friend of mine that's having twins.

Jen said...

The ones you saw may have been Taggies... they are very similar, more expensive. Monica's are the cutest -- and for a great cause!