When I am able to notice that my belly is changing rapidly, it is fairly likely that the pace of change is quite fast. At least I know that there is an end, that that end is likely in 11 days, and I will then begin to bid adieu to my Shrek-ness. Scott and I are very curious to see how big Ella is when she is born. My bet is that she will be close to 8 pounds. I don't have anything to base this on other than daily becoming more aware that there is a whole entire person sharing -- and beginning to take over -- these cramped quarters. For example, at this minute, I can very clearly feel her head pushing up between my ribs and her feet pushing down and back near my hiney (wrong side, sister!). She is stretching out and squishing up, stretching out and squishing up. It feels very odd and I have never felt the whole movement like that before. I wish I could convince her that there really is a lot more room out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment