Cozy corner for reading, nursing and snuggling!
The crib is ready for a little sleepyhead.
Changing area with butterflies to entertain a squirmy baby.
Daddy did a very good job at hanging the butterflies.Finally, for those curious types out there, an update on my belly. Kimberly, in particular, has been asking for these as she is still in California and cannot witness this extraordinary event firsthand. I have been told that my belly has "blossomed" quite a bit in the last two weeks. So... let's all compare where I was at 25 weeks with where I am at 37, shall we?

It will be interesting to see how big she really is in there! Various websites estimate that a fetus Ella's age weighs at about 6 - 6 1/2 pounds. All I know is that it is getting cramped with both of us occupying the same space -- especially when she tries to make a break for it UP and under my ribs (the poor darling seems quite confused about the concept here).
Scott snapped this at random. I thought it was sweet and wanted to share. 


1 comment:
i'm SO excited for you guys! we eagerly anticipate the day, as well. :)
the nursery looks super cute, too.
Post a Comment