Today, the hospital will call and tell me what time to arrive, we'll alert the family and get the "Who Has Ella When" game in motion and I will have Benjamin in my arms before I know it!
Please pray for a healthy baby... I worry about him in there like I never worried about Ella. Again, I think it is the whole "I get to do this again?" thing... once was such a miracle to me that twice just seems like tempting fate or cheating.
Please also pray for Ella to adjust as well as can be expected. She is generally so mature that we tend to expect a great deal from her. She is not feeling well and the past couple of days have been getting increasingly more challenging with her behaviorally. I am struggling to understand her, be compassionate and at the same time remain firm when I need to. It was fun to tell her this morning that she will finally get to see, touch and hold her Benjamin tomorrow, but I am not sure she was too thrilled to hear it! I'll take it easy on the baby brother talk from this point on, I think.
Hopefully I will have some great pictures to post very soon!



2 comments:
So fun!! I remember worrying way more about Sam than Noah, especially after he was born. I kept thinking "Noah never did that..."
Everything will be great!
You, Ella, Scott, and Ben are constantly in my thoughts! Best wishes to a wonderful, happy day tomorrow!
Post a Comment