Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Ravioli night

Part of me is saying, "What were you thinking?" And yet, it will happen again and again, because I really don't mind the consequences. All I need is a hose and a stain stick and it's like nothing ever happened.







This made us laugh so hard. After consuming a couple of ravioli (we think), a little cup of peaches and some macaroni and cheese, Ella got up and very seriously started rubbing her full and distended belly. It was quite the sight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing looking at these. She is so adorable!!! I love her sooo much!!!!!!

Jen said...

She is so much fun. Today, she was just so delighted to explore the house, telling us about her findings such as paper, fuzz, a diaper from her bag. I took her to Target and she was kickin' it in the cart -- one leg up, arm over the back of the seat, squealing with happiness at anyone who was near. It was hysterical.

jenni said...

i figured since i told you i was a stalker of your blog...i should leave a comment now! :) these pictures are hilarious! ella is such a cutie, i can't get over the expressions she makes!

it was fun to hang out with you guys the other night - i'm sure we'll be seeing you guys again...especially when the weather gets warm!