We're back from our brief stay at the Francis "Home Cottage". Ella did really well. She slept the whole 4 hour drive there, which we certainly appreciated. She really loves being outside and would often cry when we would try to take her in the house. She got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa when we went into Traverse City for our first time alone together since she was born. I wanted to take her out to Lake Michigan, but it was just too windy this weekend. We came home last night and she slept about 1/3 of the time and basically entertained herself for the rest of the trip, which I was quite impressed with. She is a great kid. Now I just have to adjust to the fact that vacation and relaxation are no longer synonymous.

With Aunt Kristy on the front porch

Hanging out with Grandpa Francis

Chatting with Daddy
Helping Mommy play Rummy.
Vacationing can wear a girl out!



No comments:
Post a Comment