I had breakfast in bed (which included Starbucks hot chocolate), special time with Ella and Scott, did some gardening, purchased a new lilac bush (part of my gift), Scott smoked ribs for supper (YUM!), and tonight will be topped off by sitting on the couch with Scott, Ella, ice cream and my favorite Mexican blanket. We'll we lounge as a family and catch up on some Lost and Office episodes from our TiVo. It has been a perfect, beautiful and relaxing day.
One of my gifts was a stepping stone for the flowerbed that will have Ella's little hand print in it. I will put it near the lilac bush that commemorates her birth and my pure joy at being her Mom. How sweet can it get?




2 comments:
sounds like a great day, and the stepping stone hand-print is a great idea! i like that picture of you two. :)
AHHHH,,,,,, you guys are beautiful. Man, I got to stop this, everytime I look at pictures I cry. It's hillarious. I love these pics and I can't wait to come home in JUly and hang with my girl. She is just sooooo stinking cute. I can't even handle it. Can you send me pictures in the mail, so I can hang them on my fridge. Maybe that will get me used to looking at her without crying :)
Post a Comment