Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Shhhhhhh!

Don't speak a word of this... it must be kept secret so as to not jinx it! Ella has slept through the night for two nights in a row!!!! Well, you have to consider 11p.m. to 5 a.m. through the night, and I think I do. The first night, she fell asleep on Scott at 10 actually, and woke up when I changed her diaper. Then she went back to sleep after the 5 a.m. feeding until 7:30. Last night was a little different because she was over-tired, so she had some trouble falling asleep, but slept until about 8:00 this morning.

Okay, this post will probably quash the magic, but I had to share. At least she is clearly capable of sleeping for at least 6 hours at a stretch. That is progress!

1 comment:

kelli said...

Yay! 11-5 is definitely sleeping through the night.