This week has flown. Highlights include Ella's new sweater that Grandma Alexander knit for her and the fact that she seems to be at least semi-okay with the sling. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she continues to enjoy it and that it remains comfortable for me. My sanity for the next two months may depend on it!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i can't believe how big she's getting so fast... and how much of a little scott she is!!
love the sweater.
She's tooo cute! We'll have to talk about hooking our kids up. Of course let's wait and see if our kid is as cute as yours, she may be out of his league. :) When will we get to meet her?
Ryan and Jen
Oh, I doubt she'll be out of his league, but thanks for the thought. You two are pretty cute yourselves, so I'm sure Baby Pazdur will be adorable. We'll have to meet up this summer for sure. Settlers, anyone????
Post a Comment