Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesdays with Ella

My parents graciously watch Ella each Tuesday while I work. Unfortunately, this has not been a particularly pleasant experience for anyone. Last week, Ella cried (okay, screamed) for about 2 hours after I left her there. Poor Grandma and Grandpa try everything each week, but it really comes down to them not being Mommy. Oh, the secret joy of knowing she wants me the most. The following pictures are what followed and look similar to photos of my Dad and I when I was about Ella's age and had colic. Note her gaping mouth in the second one. If you could get close enough, you would see the perpetual drool that my Dad ignores and I think secretly enjoys.

1 comment:

kelli said...

Give it about 2 years...you'll get over the part about her wanting you the most. You'll be like, "can't you go find someone else to ask for stuff 5,000 times a day". Then, when they're about 9, you'll want it back again. Weird how that works!

The other one is how long you wait to hear them say mommy. Then when they're 7 & 9, you want to change your name.