Well some kind soul at Target found Ella's purse and turned it in, so we made another trip to Target today (oh, darn).
Here's the exciting part: I scored some great deals! This picture is of some of my favorite items from this week:
Cost: $36.09
Spent: $1.56
Saved: $19.60 (about 94%!!)
Okay, so I have to admit that I've padded my numbers a bit... Everything but the cereal was free. But this shows what can be done. Just this week, our family has saved over $100 on things we will need, including diapers, baby food, cereal, band-aids, first aid kits (yes, I am sure that Benjamin will require the use of those -- probably soon), and groceries. Almost $20 of this was free... gotta love it.
How did I not know about this years ago??
And for the Ella update: As I mentioned, the purse was returned, coupons and list were inside. I must have asked her 10 times through the store (including at the checkout) if she had her purse and coupons... and forgot to use her coupons!! She was almost sadder this time. I assured her that we can use her coupons next time and get her MORE Hello Kitty Band-Aids and more soap for Benjamin... and I bribed her with her cookies. (;



1 comment:
You know that bribes can get you in trouble even if it is your kid.
Post a Comment