
I saw this dessert here a few months ago and bookmarked it for just the perfect time. Well... the middle of January seemed good to me! Ella helped me a bit and she really got a kick out of eating it. Her favorite flavors are "lellow" and red. I love how it looks so sunshine-y... and is pretty low-fat and low-budget, which are both great for post-holiday time!
Unfortunately, the recipe I used did not tell me how to get the darn thing out of the mold, so I guessed and it didn't quite make it in one piece. But it may also have needed more time in the fridge, an area also neglected by the directions. Live and learn. All in all, it was a success and I am sure I will make it again -- especially for an event with lots of kids!



No comments:
Post a Comment