This was a day of crying in the Francis home. I have no idea what is going on, other than Ella has missed most or all of her naps for the past 3 days. That will do it. She had her first knock-down, drag-out tantrum in a long while tonight (screaming and kicking the door and wall) and Benjamin is a continuous mystery. At one point, I asked Scott to watch him while I changed the sheet in the crib (snotty and wet from being cried on), noting that, "He'll probably lose it". Scott said when I left the room and Benjamin predictably burst into tears, Ella said, "... and there it is." She cracks me up.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Just a note
Benjamin ate more than Ella at dinner tonight. They "shared" a decent-sized baked red potato, but he ate all of his half (with some melted cheddar) and she picked at hers. Of course, he also had baby food. I am VERY happy that he is starting to be able to eat some of our food and that he likes it. I may try scrambled egg yolks tomorrow... and there will be more potato at dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HILARIOUS! I can just picture her (and you) saying that! Yesterday Shay ate 8 chicken nuggets (yes we were at McDonalds...again) and Ellie ate 2. I knew the boys would eventually out eat the girls but this is a bit early! :)
WOW! Go, Shay! Where on earth did he put all of that food??? Pretty soon, Shay, Fin and Ben will be having (gross) eating contests.
Post a Comment