Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The poop

What is it with my kids and poop? Ella had problems with constipation from the time she was about 3 months old and now Benjamin is having trouble. Poor kid had to have a suppository last night. 9 weeks old, totally breast fed and the kid is all stopped up. And my Mom wonders why I am obsessed with the kids' poop schedules!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Isaac went twelve days once with nothing. The doctor said that was fine though as long as I was exclusively breastfeeding...

Jen said...

Normally, I wouldn't think it was a big problem. But both kids have gotten to the point of grunting and even screaming as they try to go. Once he went, it was clear that there was a problem... amount and consistency wise. Ella still has frequent problems and we really have to keep on top of it with her. It's no good, I tell ya.

Brett, Kim, Braydon, Brielle and Beckett Bolt said...

funny jen.....beckett has gone several days before too, and then when she does...wowsers!!!! it is a poop overload. sounds like he is growing just fine though! i can't believe he is already 9 weeks old!