Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goodbye, summer

Summer is surely on its way out. Scott is back to work all day today and Ella is sick. Those are two very not-summery things to have happen. And it is raining... I don't remember the last time it rained. I'd love a lazy, rainy day with Ella, just chilling out and cuddling. Good luck, right?

5 comments:

val said...

hey, we're reading the same book! :)
hope you guys are starting to feel better over there...

Jen said...

Oooh, I am sick now. Ella is on the mend, but slowly. Liking the book? I'm through the first third and man, did it make me hungry! I'm dying for some Italian food now.

val said...

you mean like some lamb intestines? :)

Jen said...

Yeah.... not that part.

val said...

i read this part last night and thought it was awesome:

"i love my pizza so much, in fact, that i have come to believe in my delirium that my pizza might actually love me, in return."
-pg. 79 :)