We're having lots of fun, have done lots of great things and have taken lots of pictures, but in my packing of the entire house minus cats and fish, I forgot the USB for the camera. So... it may be Friday until I get pics posted. Until then, here's a pic from a few weeks ago to get you (Kelli and Kimmy) through.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Still here...
I feel like we've been on vacation forever! We left last Saturday immediately after I was done working and met up with Todd, Kristy and Brady who were ending their vacation. The day they left, Andy, Amy and Abby came up for about 4 days. The day after they left, Scott's parents and Jeff came up for a few days. They left today and we leave tomorrow... 10 days later. To make it seem even longer, we've gone from 85-ish degrees and humid to 65-ish degrees and chilly in this week, making it seem like we've gone from true mid-August to late September. Ella has been truly spoiled... eating watermelon and blueberries as if her life depends on it, hanging with her cousins, and just being the silly, SASSY monkey that she is.
We're having lots of fun, have done lots of great things and have taken lots of pictures, but in my packing of the entire house minus cats and fish, I forgot the USB for the camera. So... it may be Friday until I get pics posted. Until then, here's a pic from a few weeks ago to get you (Kelli and Kimmy) through.
We're having lots of fun, have done lots of great things and have taken lots of pictures, but in my packing of the entire house minus cats and fish, I forgot the USB for the camera. So... it may be Friday until I get pics posted. Until then, here's a pic from a few weeks ago to get you (Kelli and Kimmy) through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahhh...much better. She's so cute!
Post a Comment