I took Ella to the zoo again today and she LOVED it! She "roar"-ed at everything from otters to monkeys to lions. She especially loved the most dangerous of the beasts: the lions, tigers and bears (who now have extra electric fencing around them compliments of "the" prior zoo incident in CA. Poor things look a little put off.) But Ella cares not about the potential dangers involved. No, these are kitties and cuddly bears, after all, and they need hugs. So at each one of those exhibits, she insisted I let her climb over the fence and when I told her, "No, we stay on this side", she pitched a little fit. It was all worth it to see her big smile as she watched them. We'll be returning with Aunt Kim on Sunday for more fun with wildlife.
Sunday will be a big day for another reason, too. We are getting our new dog a week early. Things are kicking into gear to prepare for her. I can't wait to see Ella's reaction to having her very own doggie!
And one last thing... Ella has a very strange teething pattern emerging. She is pretty much cutting around a gap where her top front 2 teeth will be. She may have a silly looking smile pretty soon!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment