Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Crazy weekend

Whenever Aunt Kim is in town, the world just seems to spin a little faster (JK Keem). Friday night, we went shopping for our new dog, Saturday, I worked, cleaned and we had dinner with Scott's family. Today, Scott and his dad travelled north 4 hours to collect the dog while Ella and I played and went to the zoo with Kim and her fiance, I mean friend, Mike. When we got back, Scott and Cammy were here. We walked her, introduced her to all of the neighbors -- we seem to have caused quite a stir -- and tried to manage the introductions of a dog, 2 cats and a toddler.

Cammy is sad and scared. She is used to rural northern Michigan, so our area of the world is full of new sights, smells and oh, the sounds that are freaking her out! Poor thing. We're sure she'll adjust fine. She loves to kiss Ella and Ella has learned to walk a little sideways with her hands up a bit to avoid a bath. Oh, and Ella has learned to say, "sit" and "stay" in record time. Of course.



1 comment:

kelli said...

Except for those freaky glowing eyes in the first picture, Cammy looks like a real sweetie. I love her ears perked up like that. Have fun!