No one EVER remembers this Sesame Street character. He is one of my favorites. I found several skits on YouTube, and chose this one as a means of announcing that we are expecting a new four-legged addition to our family. Cammy, a flashy brindle boxer will join us in two weeks. Pics to follow later. Enjoy the show and remember kids, pets are a big responsibility.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I totally remember this guy! I loved him too!
Oh, you remember him!!! That totally makes up for not knowing about the charm bracelets! Ella and I spent a good deal of time watching vintage Sesame Street on YouTube today (kept her from remembering that she's sick). I am sure more episodes will show up on my blog here and hopefully not traumatize any Dietsche or Peterson children like YoGabbaGabba did.
What???? You are getting a dog??? from where? when?? why not when I am going to be there????? You should get it this week??? Ps. I actually do remember this cup guy. can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment