No bonnets and ankle socks on Easter this year. The temp was about 20 degrees... and the one service there was to attend was exactly during Ella's naptime. So she and I missed Easter... again. We're 0 - 2. Maybe we'll make it next year.
Yes, she is getting SO big and often has the attitude of being a little girl. Heaven help us. I never had cousins close to my age, either and love watching Ella with both Brady and Abby. She loves them so much!
3 comments:
Look at all her hair! She's looking so big. Don't blink or she'll be a little girl. They are growing soooo fast!!!!
Wow, they look a lot alike in a few of those pics. Having cousins around is the best!
I wasn't that close with my cousins growing up, but I love that my kids are best friends with their cousin Owen.
Yes, she is getting SO big and often has the attitude of being a little girl. Heaven help us. I never had cousins close to my age, either and love watching Ella with both Brady and Abby. She loves them so much!
Post a Comment