Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Birthday

Here are some highlights from Ella's first birthday. Her birthday was Friday with her big party on Saturday and today, Sunday, we went to see Andy and Abby before they headed home to Chicago. The party was very nice and it was so cool for me as a mom to see how much others love and enjoy my baby... I mean toddler. Uncle Josh, Aunt Kim and Aunt Amy could not make it and were very missed. Holla to all of you!



Ella in her new kitchen. She loves it!


Does it get cuter than this??


Mmmmmmm!



Ella and Uncle Jeff. Is this a great moment or what?







"No, Grandma, I am not done yet."




Winding down on her new blankie with her new puppy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So adorable! Isaac thinks she's cute.... arranged marriages?????

Jen said...

Well.... I have set her up with Sam G. and Henry H. thus far, but hey, why not? Isaac is pretty cute, too!